Friday, February 20, 2009

Yesterdays DR appt...

My left knee has been giving me quite a problem for about 6 weeks. I injured it many years ago.
I have seen Orthopedic Surgeons for it .. and am told that some day I will have to have it replaced. That someday hasn't arrived!
I do have some changes, some bone spurs, and osteoarthritis instead of just arthritis~
it's been painful to walk.
I had a cortisone injection yesterday,NOT my favorite thing to do~and am exploring some other injectable options. It still is painful~but it's a different kind of pain. I'm actually walking on my knee,pushing off with the ball of my foot intead of the heel. My muscles and tendons aren't used to working like this..hopefully this will subside as I walk more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ouch....
sorry.. you are feeling like crap..

can I give you a rainbow ...
pop in to see me

mona & the girls

All Wired Up TOO said...

Thanks Mona~
I am feeling much better~amazed that it was SO fast!