Friday, August 14, 2009

New Grandangel!

The newest edition to my family arrived on Tuesday at 5:48 am (CDST) weighing 6lbs. 2 oz. 17 1/2 inches long!

His name is Jordan Nicholas..he joins his big sisters at home with his mommy~His sisters adore him, already there is a rivalry of who gets to hold him! He has already had an adventure of a trip from the floor on his boppy pillow to the couch via his 3 year old sister! She scooped him up walked across the room~Mommy thought it was her dolly~placed him on the couch~and crawled up ~picked him up~snuggled him! Sissie was quite miffed at not being able to keep him!

He had a conversation with Grammy today..I understood him completely! He was hungry!

I'm leaving for their house on the 19th~staying for as long as I can!

gotta run for now..my other infant grandangel arrives shortly!

BBL!

No comments: