Monday, November 24, 2008

Ladies Night Out Craft Show is History

The 20th has come and gone..and Ladies Night Out at the Franklin Inn DONE!

I arrived as the room was being set up after a Luncheon ..boy the Inn was busy that day~ Lottery Training in the large Ball Room, a Luncheon in the small Ball Room then LNO~

I assigned tables and hauled my stuff in..arranged my jewelry








Walked and talked with vendors...

Deb Zona had the most wonderful greens and arrangements..I bought a great Hostess gift for my dear SIL (SHOWN ON HER PORCH)





TiLT Creations arrived with her wonderful handbags!




It was great to meet an fellow etsyian~

Door prizes were awarded..Etsy promo packs were handed out at the door~

Next year??? Looking for more etsyians to join me!

1 comment:

TiLT said...

Hey it's me!:)
Had fun - let's do it again in the spring...with more etsians!

go check out my blog - I left you a little something ;;;
http://tiltcreations.blogspot.com