Monday, November 3, 2008

SALE to benefit HOST

SALE - starting today - Nov 3 through Dec 24 2008 - 25% of my sales will be donated to HOST, the Etsy Helping Others Street Team.

This offer includes BOTH of my shops: TheGypsyJewels and AllWiredUpTOO ... and may contain a few surprises!

HOST was born after a simple question asked in the Etsy forums: "Is anyone in need this Holiday Season?"

Etsians responded and came together to help one another out. Some members sewed; sent small gifts; or made purchases. It was an incredible representation of Etsians at their best and most caring, and extremely moving to experience.

The ensuing Street Team, HOST, is a wonderful group of Etsy sellers and buyers, who continue to support and assist fellow Etsians in need by whatever means available - whether this be with small financial assistance; friendship and emotional support; promoting sellers and their stores where possible; even offering advice on resources available in the various states across America!

My SALE is my way of saying "thank you HOST for doing what you do" and hopefully helping to raise funds for the team to use for helping others during the festive season that is already upon us!

XOXOXO

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Your Etsy shop is sew gorgeous and how wonderful you are to participate in HOST like this. I Hope you get tons of sales and thank you for visiting my blog....

My Inspired Reality said...

I had not heard of HOST, what a wonderful group. Wish you all the best:)

The Great Ethan Allen said...

best of luck to you! Sounds like HOST is a good group.

Cthings said...

That is awesome! Great to honor them with a sale! Sounds like a wonderful group. Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)