Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Awards time!!







My dear friend TiLTCreations gave me the Spreader of Love Award for always promoting on my blog~Blows TiLT kisses~
I'm awarding my own Spreader of Love Awards!

1.Blockhead radio Blogfor doing the BEST Blogger Radio show promoting Handmade!
2.Miss Maisy for all the help you have given to me and others with their blogs~
3.Contrariwise for sharing so much valuable information.
4.Dangerous Mezzo's Art fired Up Blogfor spreading the Art Fire Love.
5.Rose Bush Designs for her fun to read blog.
6.Sew Happy Designs for her cheerful happy posts and convo's~


Award rules:
1-Post a copy of the award on your blog post
2-Mention who gave you the award
3-Pass the award on to 6 others
4-Leave a message on their blog letting them know the honor has been bestowed upon them

5 comments:

The Dangerous Mezzo said...

Thank you so much! How very kind!

Nina

~~Sew Happy Designs~~ said...

Ohhh....I am SEW honored....first that someone actually reads my blog. I LOVE to write, but finding the time just is making me crazy. Second, that you would give me a sweet award, but originally coming from TILT (blows TILTcreations a kiss) makes it extra special...Dee, thanks again for thinking of me....
Blessings~~ and Happy PROSPEROUS New Year!
Cindy

All Wired Up TOO said...

You are very welcome Nina and Cindy! ♥
Dee

Anonymous said...

Aww, thanks so much Dee! You're so sweet :) I love that you are keeping up with your blog. Happy New Year x

Sandee said...

Very cool award and congrats on getting it!!